[Nfb-krafters-korner] overcoming discouragement

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 03:39:00 UTC 2012

There must be something in air today with all the pains and discouragment
going around. Today was a downer day for me also as I was just so overcome
with fatigue and aching muscles I couldn't get anything done.
But, just keep reminding yourself today is only one day, our minds and
bodies need time to refresh and rejuvinate. Tormorrow is a brand new day,
perhaps it will bring new discoveries, an aha moment or just some simple
pleasures, just remember we were not created to be perfect in everything we
do or to master everything we attempt, so do what you can and enjoy it, take
pride in the fact that you at least tried something new.

Barb R.
Z6b

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson