[Nfb-krafters-korner] overcoming discouragement

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Wed Feb 1 14:52:28 UTC 2012

Hi Lynda,

I am cold natured and could not stand any ice on my elbow! I'm taking an
anti-inflammatory   and hope I can pick the looms back up in a day or two.
Right now, I'm getting the hang of the knitting needles. I have learned the
knit stitch as well as the purl stitch so I should be good to go very soon.

Tanya