[Nfb-krafters-korner] yarn brands: what is good for what?

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Feb 1 15:21:39 UTC 2012

Mine was injured by a new dog that we had picked up - she was dropped off in
the woods by our house - she was a bit WILD and she extended my elbow in the
wrong direcvtion - and it happened a number of times over a 2 year period -
so my arm was really messed up.
The dog is pretty well trined now, but I am left with an injury that
persists.  The ice wrap I got last week on line is really wonderful. If
anyone is in need of such a thing, I found this one at:
http://www.proice.net
It is called a "Multi Purpose Cold Therapy Wrap." and it is really a nice
one - you can use it anywhere on your body. ICE reduces swelling in the
body, where heat causes the blood to become engorged and it causes more
swelling usually. It is really hard tohold ice on something, so this wrap is
just perfect. I can put it on my arm and just sit and watch tv for awhile as
it does it's work. This wrap will be great for my knee too, I had a torn
miniscus a few years ago, had surgery, and at times it hurts me, so I will
have this wrap for that purpose, too.

Just wanted to pass along my experience with ice therapy in case someone
else here might need some relief.  Lynda River Woman