[Nfb-krafters-korner] yarn brands: what is good for what?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Feb 2 12:49:35 UTC 2012

That makes sence!

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cathy [mailto:flowersandherbs at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 12:58 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] yarn brands: what is good for what?

Tanya and all,

L Y S local yarn shop! Ok, learned something new tonight. Gotta love it!

Btw to all, I have been looking around for a loom knit poncho and loom knit vest. I have found some patterns I think I can handle. I believe I will make the poncho instead of the shawl, but I will come to class to hear about the shawl since I have already signed up. I will just make the poncho and listen.  As for the vest, that will be a trickier pattern that I will put off till some other time. I have so many "put off till some other time"
projects it is not even funny. But it is so much to look forward to as well.

Cathy