[Nfb-krafters-korner] beaded heart-shaped basket

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 2 18:25:54 UTC 2012

Sorry Kathy.

In a message dated 2/1/2012 10:25:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
flowersandherbs at gmail.com writes:

Hi  beaders,

Well, as usual I didn't do things right the first time  and had to undo my
work and try again. this is a common state of affairs  for me. tonight I put
the pins on facing in the wrong direction. We were  all talking about
whether
there was a way to fix the problem without  undoing it. Joyce and Theresa
said there was "no way" but Len kept saying  it didn't matter! So I redid
three quarters of row 2 and it was only then  that I realized what Len had
been trying to say! I believe what he meant  was that if I had simply
flipped
the entire project  down onto my tray  with the spines facing up instead of
down against the tray, I could have  folded up the pins for the sides and
been fine with the beads facing  outward.  Wish I'd understood what Len had
been trying to explain, or  wish I'd figured this out before I'd nearly
redone the entire second row.  <sigh> once again I must put this down to a
learning experience and  accept that as usual I must learn things the  hard
way.

Cathy

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org