[Nfb-krafters-korner] beaded heart-shaped basket

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Thu Feb 2 23:00:10 UTC 2012

Hi,
Yes, I agree. Theresa, I ask you to repeat the first part. When you repeated
the first part,, you didn;t specify which side of thepin was up. Request,
suggestion for future when it matters  & you are ask to repeat directions
given include the whether the spine need up.
Debbie  ----- Original Message -----