[Nfb-krafters-korner] mitten class homework

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 20:55:33 UTC 2012

Hi Debbie,

Perhaps Henry answered you off list, but since I redid my own mitten to
better fit my hand, I thought I'd share the measurements I chose for myself.
My hand is fairly small, though not tiny. I have a pair of mittens from the
store that are just a bit tight, so I measured those mittens and added a bit
of room for these mittens. I chose a four inch cuff, when ewrapped and
folded over it is actually a two inch cuff. I chose three inches between my
cuff and thumb. I am waiting to continue tonight.

Hope this helps and is not too late of a reply. I just redid my mitten this
morning, so have not been able to respond till now. see you tonight
.Cathy