[Nfb-krafters-korner] Washcloth Crafts

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Sat Feb 4 12:44:53 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I was searching for some ideas for folding washcloths for my business on
ehow.com, and I came across lots of washcloth crafts - some involve folding
and tieing, while others involve sewing and applique work, etc.
The link below mentions three different projects one can do with washcloths.
I think the first two are quite doable for those who are looking for easy
sewing projects. I especially like the patchwork washcloth hooded towel,
though the washcloth bib might be an even quicker and cheaper option. I've
wanted to try quilting for a while, but don't have the cutting and measuring
tools. I'm thinking the washcloth towel is just what I was looking for.
http://www.ehow.com/list_6737253_baby-washcloth-crafts.html
Lindy

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/practicalproducts