[Nfb-krafters-korner] Jelly Roll

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Feb 4 13:21:31 UTC 2012

Ordered three jelly rolls this morning - wheeeee!

Purples for my great grand daughter's bedroom in their new house - she is making the room all purples.

Red/White/Blue for grand daughters new home - they won't move into it till March - but I am getting ready to make some fabric strip wreaths for her and her daughter in advance of the move.

Christmas selections, for ME.
Thanks for giving me this site on Ebay. Seller: discountsewingsupply

Also found some really nice knitting patterns on an Ebay seller's site.  Was looking for FIBER TRENDS yarns but found lots of Fiber Trends patterns on a seller's site.   Lynda Lambert Been wanting a nice pattern for a beret that is felted and found it there. Also found some great knitted slippers that are felted, too.  OK, moving right along...have to meet a freind fro breakfast guess I better get out of my pj's.  lol Lynda River Woman
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979

My Blog:  http://www.walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com