[Nfb-krafters-korner] online sites for purchasing yarn

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Feb 6 14:21:45 UTC 2012

I do not know for sure about the written and/or charted...I am looking ONLY
for written. I cannot DEAL with those da** charts. I could do it, I know
how, but I do not want to bother with it. I put the directions on my
milestone and I listen to the directions as I need them, when I am knitting.
It is much easier for me this way.

I think I am going to order the pattern on the front of the new patternworks
brochure I got last week. I have a dark Navy tiered skirt I have not worn
yet, and think this top would be nice with that skirt. I think I will call
their customer service to place my order so I can ask questions about that
yarn. My daughter says she does not like how that yarn looks...so I need to
get the scoop on it from the person there who can tell me how it looks and
feels in person. The polyester in it makes me nervous - never used it before
with cotton yarn.

Today, I am working on a fuzzy wuzzy hat - a strand of Homespun, with a
strand of a fun fur yarn that has blobs all through it...it is looking
really NICE. I read a book as I knit so it goes fast for me - killing two
birds with one stone...lol

Lynda