[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chats

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Feb 7 23:52:58 UTC 2012

 I usually forget. By 8 pm I am so tired. I am an early morning person, up
and at the gym before daylight. Then, home to a lot of studio work and
household duties, cooking, cleaning, and taking dogs out.   - busy all day
long.   In the late afternoon I begin to wilt. I seldom do anything at all
after 5 pm. I shut down. So I usually forget about the chats or am just too
tired to even dial in. I have done a few of them and they were enjoyable and
I enjoyed speaking with people here on the list. Lynda River Woman