[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chats

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Wed Feb 8 03:53:23 UTC 2012

Lol, I'm in bed, usually by 8, 8:30.  Tonight, I'm up, way late for me.  I work with people all day, and at five, I turn into a vegetable.  I just want to crawl into a cave of silence.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan