[Nfb-krafters-korner] soap

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 18:53:35 UTC 2012

I have used many of the different   melt and pour soaps.  I  have used many
of their frragrance oils.  I have done the lip balms with  flavored oils
made for the lip balms.  I have done the body lotions and  body splashes that
I had purchased elsewhere as Brambleberry did not carry them  when I was
making them and selling them at house parties that I was doing.

I have not done their other kits or tried their other recipes.  So I  can't
help you out with those things.

In a message dated 2/9/2012 1:20:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,