[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting machine seminar

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Feb 11 17:50:26 UTC 2012

Hello All!!

Things are coming together, and registration is progressing well!

On page
http://www.yarn-store.com/events.html
you will be able to see how to register.  There is also 2 pdf registration
forms.  One for the Knitting Machine Seminar on Friday and Saturday.  The
2nd is for a Hands On Knitting Workshop with Lily Chin on Sunday (yes,
Mother's Day) in Angelika's Yarn Store.  Consider treating your Mom, or
yourself, or the two of you for a day of fun with Lily.

I've got all the classes detailed out for the knitting machine
demonstrators.  Over the last few days I've been putting together the class
details in a format for you.  I'm hoping to have that available in a few
days.

The seminar fee includes a  Introductory Breakfast, Friday morning, where
demonstrators will introduce themselves, talk a bit about their classes.
And a Saturday Lunch, where I'm hoping to put together, with some
volunteers, an attendee fashion show.

If you have more questions, visit my events page or just reply back to this
email with your questions.

Thanks!!  Angelika

This message was sent to b.butterfly at comcast.net from:
Angelika's Yarn Store | Portland Center Plaza
1975 SW 1st Ave, Ste L | Portland, Or 97201

Manage Your Subscription:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=1055691680&l=137187&s=43VZ&m
=31398421&c=90940

Forward To a Friend:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/core/message/forward?m=31398421&s=1055691680&c=4
3VZ&cid=90940

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com