[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting machine seminar

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 02:41:48 UTC 2012

I wish I lived close enough to attend.

Cindy S.

37187&s=43VZ&m
=31398421&c=90940

Forward To a Friend:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/core/message/forward?m=31398421&s=1055691680&c=4
3VZ&cid=90940

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com