[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom knit patterns

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Wed Feb 15 02:38:41 UTC 2012

Hi Cathy,

Extra small gauge is 3/8 inch between pegs and fine gauge is 1/4 inch
between pegs. The extra small and fine gauges both work well with WW yarns.
The extra fine gauge is for sock weight yarns. The confusion is probably my
fault. Even though it is right in my head, my mouth sometimes says what it
wants to!

Tanya