[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom knit patterns

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 04:08:43 UTC 2012

Hi Tanya,

My notes from that chat have a loom called small gauge and another called
fine gauge and it seems that these both have pegs 1/4 inch apart and one
strand of WW yarn is recommended. So are these different names for the same
kind of loom? Then I see the extra fine gauge is 3/8 inch and sock yarn is
recommended, so I just didn't check my notes, relied on my unreliable
memory.

Need to get my facts straight here and get a memory booster as well.

Thanks, Cathy