[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about knitting needles and flying

Melisa Loutfi m.n.r.loutfi at att.net
Fri Feb 17 23:28:22 UTC 2012

I have flown in and out of several airports and not had any questions regarding my needles. I usually put my extra for the next project in my checked luggage and the current project in my carry-on. I have also taken on 2 different types of folding scissors. One is a little travel pack that is about the size of a credit card but a tad bit thicker. It has several little tools including  a small pair of snips, a pin, and small screwdriver. It is made by Swiss Army Knife. I would love to have several.

Happy flying.