[Nfb-krafters-korner] Do-it-yourself latch hook

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 20:25:24 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

This sounds promising! I have asked my sister to take a picture of her cat
and upload it to that site and try to get text for a latch hook. I don't
have many pictures on my computer and the few I have are not labeled. So I
will let you know what comes of the picture of her cat. Have you tried it
yourself yet? That is so nice that the person was willing to include the
text.

Cathy