[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about knitting needles and flying

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Feb 19 21:14:32 UTC 2012

I wrote a blog article last year about this time AFTER US Airways gave me a
TRIP through HELL from Baltimre to Pittsburgh one cold winter day.

http://www.walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.html

After writing the CEO of US Airways about my horrid experiences with US
Airways, I received a LETTER from an unimportant person who offered me a
$25. certificate good towards my next flight on US Airways. The condition,
of course, would be that I would purchase my next ticket ONLY through US
Airways.
I figured out what the US stands for with this airlines.
It is the UGLY SKIES AIRLINE.

Sahar, you are so right - this is really not SECURITY at all - when is the
last time a terrorist was blind, and 69 years old, and a great grandmother?
Who are we kidding. Lots of old and sick people are being put through
terrors and indescretions in the name of SECURITY. I have flown a lot for
many years, and the past few years it is becoming worse and worse for the
passengers.

Lynda Lambert

Lynda