[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about knitting needles and flying

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Mon Feb 20 02:03:41 UTC 2012

I wish people can boycott flying, but we have gotten to where we can't go anywhere without using the airports and flying.  It has just gotten really really stressful.  I am a mess when I fly.  I get much, much too stressed.  I had the most positive experience in a long time flying with Southwest this last Christmas.  I'd fly them again.  Lol, I'm having writing and speaking issues this evening.  I probably should go to bed.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan