[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Upcoming Sewing Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 00:29:39 UTC 2012

Ramona is planning on doing the T Shirt Sewing class.  I gave her a  couple
of websites that I use for purchasing Kwik Sew Patterns and knit fabric
for T Shirts and they have the matching ribbing that you will need.

I just received an email that they are having one of their big sales
starting this week.  I will forward you the email so you can check it  out.

Ramona will give you the pattern number and if you want to purchase the
ribbing you need 3 inches for the neck and if you want to put it on the
sleeves  you will need a total of 6 inches.  Ribbing is sold by the inche or you
can  purchase it by thepart of the yard.  If you want to use ribbing as a
band  at the bottom of the shirt you will need to purchase extra.

The other place I purchase T Shirt fabric and they have the matching
ribbing is Sew Baby.  Do a search in google for that one.  They don't  just have
baby fabric.  They have lots of small prints great for T shirts  and they
also will match up ribbing for you.  So you don't have to guess on  it.

Class is not booked yet, but will be coming in March or April.