[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Upcoming Sewing Class

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 03:54:31 UTC 2012

Note about ribbing:  Pay attention to how wide it is.  You probably can use
one strip across for both sleeves.  And you can just hem the sleeves.  It is
up to you and what look you want.  Hopefully, I'll get this together before
too long, but it won't be before Thursday, and that is when the sale is.
Sorry.

Ramona