[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wreath Ring Resource

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Mon Feb 20 16:38:00 UTC 2012

Joann's is sold out of the wreath forms for $.74. Sad face. Joyce, please
send the link to the resource you found in Ohio. I have used Google and find
lots of junk, but not what I need. I checked the resource page on KK but
didn't find anything that sounded right. Just FYI, after searching for scrap
fabric wreaths, I found lots of ideas and the length the fabric strips
should be cut varies from 5 to 7 inches.

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039