[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: New Program for 2012 & Pre-Spring Super Sale

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 00:29:54 UTC 2012

____________________________________
 From: sewingstudio at sewingstudio.com
To: blindhands at aol.com
Sent:  2/19/2012 11:15:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: New Program for 2012  & Pre-Spring Super Sale

     Having trouble viewing this email? _Click here  _
(http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=jlzpzce6&v=001CYMvdQv4AOgauERPZUrrnQcgr6Czlu0
yUTkLhmNpwCnnJp7CIzgU9xZeZvmbdph7Bnicf8H9iEc6BD9mVlGRu-yVsUziywXXKIbN8wM_Bp4
=)

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=jlzpzce6&et=1109311566115&s=4236&e=001sq6TDLTYhtzhMI76IF9Vb69OAewMfAQ4Lew-Z8avTA79Lh_H0P9GESMF1QgEmorefVBBwAUXzuwDOZztN1
c_25CG4kU_XouBB1pVZ8IZHf9TcqTti4JMdw==)
_www.sewingstudio.com_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=jlzpzce6&et=1109311566115&s=4236&e=001sq6TDLTYhtzRlHfUq-_YsELyY_IfxV8gvNS25wy3sk8oeV_I9BMhy0O_Jua7
nW2lZRhI0uQEuA7YfPX8jRNbdimT2-pDVW36WINjXaIUBHERO2KMeiv1Bw==)
Feb  19, 2012

Welcome Sewing  Friends,
We are  making some big changes this year and we feel  you will be pleased.
We have made the decision  to change our program for showing you our
fabrics. To read how it is all going to  work, see below.
We will  be starting off with our Pre-Spring Fabric  Super Sale starting
this Thurs and running for a  week.  We moved it a few days as not  to bombard
you with more
e-mails  during Presidents Day.  It will all be  online on the Web Site.
Click the  information if you are not familiar with our  Sales.  It's very
easy, just e-mail us the  Fabrics you would like and we put them in your  bag.
 Everything you purchase throughout  the week ships as one order so you
save on  shipping.

Pre-Spring Fabric  Super Sale

our week  long sale starts
Thurs Feb  23rd to Feb 29th

We're  ending Winter and starting Spring with  over 400 fabrics on sale,
plus an assortment of  Kwik Sew Patterns. It will be held online on our  Web
Site starting this Thurs Feb 23rd and  will run for
7 days. Watch you e-mails every  day for when new Sale Fabrics go up.

For  complete information on our Sale ......  _CLICK HERE_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=jlzpzce6&et=1109311566115&s=4236&e=001sq6TDLTYhtyjc_TpKPyQCY6Q
iRY1QgoW_nKKNLwVd_7nJY7Wg7IHHWYDwcW2qDZ1CBRG7fw_fQpyyO0UfFzMkVe3hPQDZFfg77-5
tTATEERnsMmjGhJ9T3XTBfZKH7V_QL1mSh_wBY9aoV_9rYWLSluuBp0XCNX6YogqxfIfmrI=)

See you Thurs at  8:00 am (Pacific time)

New PROGRAM for  2012
1) ONLINE  NEWSLETTERS:  We are discontinuing our mailed Newsletters.
Postage and printing costs have increased and  the time it takes to get them out
to you is just  too slow. Instead our Newsletters are now going  Online and
they will be  FREE to everyone on  our mailing list.  Our  new Online
Newsletters  will go out more often, every 2-3  weeks. They will be full of
information on  Featured Fabrics, along with pattern suggestions  and sewn models
to see clothes made up in our  fabrics. They will be loaded with special
discount coupons and surprise savings.   Something new and inspirational will
be in each  issue.
2) SWATCH  PROGRAM: OK,  where are the swatches ? We have developed  a new
Swatch Program  that will be available on our Web  Site. Each Fabric
Collection will have available  to purchase a Swatch Color Sheet.  Prices  for
these swatch sets will be $2.00 each and  will be mailed to you (or you can
request a Free  Swatch Set when you place an order that is  shipped to you). You
can order anytime you want  and just the Fabric Collections you are really
interested in.  New sets will be available  at the beginning of each
season. These Swatch  Color Sheets will be hole punched so you can  easily keep
them in any basic 3-ring binder.  They will also include a larger swatch in
one of  the colors so you can get a better feel of the  fabric. Order what you
want , when you  want.
3) NEW  SPRING WEB  SITE:    Look for it to be launched in  March. It will
begin our new Swatch  Program and Online Newsletters.
4) NEW  DIGITAL CLASSROOM:  We are working on our Digital  Classroom. In it
you will find our E-Classes  (like E-Books) that will now be working right
along with the Fabric Collections we carry.  E-Classes will be on many
sewing subjects and  will be filled with inspiration as well as  education.
Learn what you can do with our  fabrics. We will be building high quality fabric
 collections with these E-Classes in mind. They  will be available to
purchase by a simple  digital download, which will be delivered to you
immediately.  Look for this in  April.
5) MORE  SALES:  You  can look forward to more of Super Sales  this year
and lots of Fabric Discount  Coupons in our new Online  Newsletters. Our Kwik
Sew Patterns will  remain at 20% off all the time to keep your  pattern
costs  down.

Thank you so  much for your support, we have a  wonderful group of
customers.   You  are a pleasure to work with.   If you  have any questions just
call or e-mail. You are  already signed up for our E-Mails  so everything will
be coming to you.   There is nothing you need to do.  Just  forward this
e-mail to your sewing  friends.
See  you at the Super Sale Thurs......
The Girls at the Sewing Studio  -  Lou  Ann, Heidi, Angie, &  Shelby
E-mail:  sewingstudio at sewingstudio.com

 (http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1000821220713)

Coupon
Savings
_Shirt  Corduroy_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=jlzpzce6&et=1109311566115&s=4236&e=001sq6TDLTYhtzYsRuS_ttmqnexHE9hLkP-Lg1l-F7YjgkVzWT36R9KNp9nDOxh9zzjW
UkTS1TYNxsdjPEpUcirmd55jR1uhdZCxuKXMMLi9UFZdWMXtmQy3eYKAxJgCC7ZtnAuBt4SfjW7G
aS9HT38LPiu51zLlfRbNJ0cXvYRCZ8=)   is on Sale for  $8.98  (Code: SHIRT)

_Shirt  Suede_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=jlzpzce6&et=1109311566115&s=4236&e=001sq6TDLTYhtxXbQLPsdMcjn06ibjvATzwKBp52dJR_HogI_O5hqTRSBxV1nbmn2EacaCg
Y1F-f
0uRf8kmV8_o5MGVZsyf9Nt2qfoM_jNNGr9_ad1lTbWrPSvViGlfSVTHY1jSoDdWRIw9W-7_TeLpOZkQ4u4soeRg4gdBKVdebDAfiNrcbllunA==)    is on Sale for $6.98
(Code:  SUEDE)

Put Code in the comments  section of our shopping cart when ordering and we
will give  you the Sale Price when we process your order.  Our  Shopping
cart will not show the Sale price. You may  also request to have these fabrics
added to you Sale Bag for  next week if you want to save on shipping.

Offer Expires: February 29th    Limited to  amount we have left in  stock.

_Forward this email_
(http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=jlzpzce6&m=1000821220713&ea=blindhands@aol.com&a=1109311566115)

(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001eYZ0VM6oFXyjSa6bjiGdbOAZ6fel6gGi&t=001FnezZmNn51YKWLal9CP8Aw==&reason=001IqezpQbqEsU=&llr=jlzpzce6)
    (http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=news04)
This email was sent to blindhands at aol.com by
_sewingstudio at sewingstudio.com_ (mailto:sewingstudio at sewingstudio.com)  |
_Update Profile/Email Address_
(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001eYZ0VM6oFXyjSa6bjiGdbOAZ6fel6gGi&t=001FnezZmNn51YKWLal9CP8Aw==&reason=
001IqezpQbqEsU=&llr=jlzpzce6)  | Instant removal with _SafeUnsubscribe_
(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001eYZ0VM6oFXyjSa6bjiGdbOAZ6fel6
gGi&t=001FnezZmNn51YKWLal9CP8Aw==&reason=001IqezpQbqEsU=&llr=jlzpzce6) ™ |
_Privacy  Policy_ (http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp)
.
Sewing Studio | N 13028 March Horse Lane | PO Box 924