[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wreath Rings

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 20:27:49 UTC 2012

The place I got the rings they were having them on sale.  They are the
single brass ring types.  When I went back to look for everyone they were  not
on sale at that time.  That is why I did not send info.

I will need to look for them again.

In a message dated 2/20/2012 3:00:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,