[Nfb-krafters-korner] Shawl class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 03:19:43 UTC 2012

Hi Carol and all,

I don't know about the rest of you, but there is just no way I will be done
with the shawl and ready for the end rows and bind off by Wednesday.  With
two people not even having the instructions till tonight, I suspect I will
not be alone in this. is there anyone  from the class who will be ready?  If
so, I suppose we will just have the class and those of us who are not ready
will simply listen and have to catch up. if no one will be ready, perhaps
the class can be put off till a later date?
at this writing I have completed only around 12 inches of the shawl. Of
course this is partially due to the fact that I have other projects going
simultaneously. I keep telling myself to stop taking so many classes, but
there is so much I want to learn and I just can't seem to pass up a class
that interests me.

Cathy