[Nfb-krafters-korner] Shawl class

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 07:19:55 UTC 2012

I won't be "done" by Wed. but as long as we have the instructions which
Carol sent out, we should be able to finish it off on our own, and we can at
least ask questions here as long as we're not sharing the whole pattern,
correct?
Barb R.
Z6b

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson