[Nfb-krafters-korner] Shawl class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 10:20:29 UTC 2012

Carol,

OK I am listening to what folks have said.  I have also sent out your
pattern to some students that said they did not get the pattern.  So  everyone
should have at least 1 copy bynow if not a half dozen copies.

I am thinking maybe do the class on Wednesday.  See if they are having
trouble or just dragging the project out.  and maybe have a follow up class
when you return, but we will need to change the day of the week.  Then if
folks do it and get finished while you are away and if some have any problems
and need the help it would work out for everyone.

I don't remember how long you are going to be away, so let me know  that.

In a message dated 2/20/2012 10:11:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,