[Nfb-krafters-korner] Shawl class

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 21 14:33:32 UTC 2012

Joyce, Thanks for forwarding the pattern.  I can't tell you how
frustrated I am with this email problem.

 My cruise is from Feb.  26 through March 4.  So your plan would
work for me as long as the students don't mind dragging it out so
long.  The instructions I sent out were just for the first class.
I planned to send the rest out after the class this week.

We don't have specific plans for when we return from the cruise
so I don't know if I will have internet service  or not.  We
expect to spend most of March in Florida and then we will spend
some time visiting friends  in ALABAMA .  We know we will be in
the mountains of North Carolina from April 11 through April 16.
>From there we are headed home.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

CAROL ----- Original Message -----