[Nfb-krafters-korner] Shawl class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 23:54:07 UTC 2012

Linda and all,

I plan to come to the shawl class and learn to finish the shawl though I
will not be ready. I just new that it was a lot of work to get done in one
week, so figured that I was not the only one done. I had no idea that Carol
would be unavailable for so long. I like the idea of a class tomorrow night
with a follow up option available for those who might want it. this way
everyone has the full pattern and can try to finish it on their own before
Carol is available.

Cathy