[Nfb-krafters-korner] Shawl class

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 04:31:43 UTC 2012

I will be done with what we have so far.
If we do not have the class…can you send the rest of the pattern.
Carol….your cruise sounds awesome!
Don't get too frustrated with email. One thing I am learning is that without a blind jperson seeing the message….people's emails are getting dropped off a list. Let me give an example to make more sense.
Say I wanted to send my instructions to ten students. New spam filters will only let me put five emails in at a time. There is some graphic that pops up to indicate this limit. There is no screen reader or voice over prompt. It also lets you keep adding emails and thus you think every one gets it. I was pulling my hair out until my geek hubby and son told me this. It is to help eliminate spam and it is not limited to what email service you use. I am not sure what limits it. I use mail as my inbox…and it definitely happens. HOpe this helps.
Great pattern by the way.
Theresa

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/flowersandh