[Nfb-krafters-korner] one handed crafting

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Feb 23 21:39:16 UTC 2012

Goodness!  How did you break your hand!  I have broken many ancles and feet, but, count my blessings, I have not broken a hand or arm.  Ouch!  That is a hard one.  Read, tv, you might be able to e-wrap on the loom, draw, raised line drawing, go for a walk.
You might be able to make something with large beads, if you can use your fingers on your bad hand to hold a large bead.  Puzzles and games.

Terry P.