[Nfb-krafters-korner] one handed crafting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 22:53:54 UTC 2012

Can you run the knitting machine back and forth with 1 hand?  What a
bummer.

In a message dated 2/23/2012 4:24:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
b.butterfly at comcast.net writes:

Any tips  for a person using only one hand for crafting projects. Any
projects you  can think of or branestorm towards using one hand.

Seems I shall be  laid up a bit with this broken hand. My dominant right
hand
is itching to  do something, lolol.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly  Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone:  360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website:  www.ButterflyKnitting.com

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list