[Nfb-krafters-korner] to knit or to crochet

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 06:51:46 UTC 2012

I am sitting here with a big grin on my face about hands hurting
crocheting.  For those who have been knitting and for those who have been
crocheting, you all don't realize the little difference in positioning  of  your
fingers, hands and pressure on those parts that you haven't been  using.  I also
believe if you are like me when you are trying something new  I tend to
tighten up and not just relax.

For those of you who knit and throw your yarn[not across the room], but to
lift it over your knitting needle, crocheting has that kinda motion with
your  hand, too.

I don't think Kathy got into much of the hand motions last week with
crocheting.  I am not sure since I was popping in and out of  listening.

It is learning something new and having the opportunity to give it a  try.

That is what Krafters Korner is all about!  Nothing ventured, nothing
gained.