[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help! Felting wool

Carol Schnip winddancer711 at wcoilexpress.com
Sun Feb 26 04:03:10 UTC 2012

Greetings all,
I got a problem with the felted wool blocks that I made. I bought them from
Knitting warehouse under Lion brand yarn. I put them under running cold
water, then squeezed all the water out on them. I then laid them flat.
But... My big problem is now that they are laying on my bar in the kitchen
to dry they stink..... Like umm... Poo! Uggg!!!
Can I run then gentally in a sink full of laundry deturgent and cold water?
Or some kind of liquid soap???
My nose kept wrickleing the whole time we had supper till I found out what
it was. I thought the dogs was passing a lot of poo gas!
Please Please Help! Help!
CarolAnn who does not want to make a bag with the blocks that smells like
poo.
shivering at the thought!