[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help! Felting wool

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 21:16:50 UTC 2012

I planned to go over that type of stuff on Tuesday.  You are defintely
getting ahead of the project.

I suggest you hold off doing much more.

In a message dated 2/25/2012 11:03:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
winddancer711 at wcoilexpress.com writes:

Greetings all,
I got a problem with the felted wool blocks that  I made. I bought them
from
Knitting warehouse under Lion brand yarn. I put  them under running cold
water, then squeezed all the water out on them. I  then laid them flat.
But... My big problem is now that they are laying on  my bar in the kitchen
to dry they stink..... Like umm... Poo!  Uggg!!!
Can I run then gentally in a sink full of laundry deturgent and  cold water?
Or some kind of liquid soap???
My nose kept wrickleing the  whole time we had supper till I found out what
it was. I thought the dogs  was passing a lot of poo gas!
Please Please Help! Help!
CarolAnn who  does not want to make a bag with the blocks that smells like
poo.
shivering at the  thought!

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org