[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet

Lovette Yewchan lyewchan at telus.net
Mon Feb 27 04:13:36 UTC 2012

Okay I think I am going into the right stitch but most of the time the rows are shrinking.
Could it have to do with the chaining when starting a row?
How many again and I seem to hear comflicting things about when to chain and how many either before or after turning work?
Thanks.
Yes learning a lot!
Lovette