[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 17:14:06 UTC 2012

Might I suggest that you just crochet 10 stitches.  You don't have to
start over if you had more then that on your practice piece.  Now count the
chain 1 as your first stitch and single crochet across 9 stitches.  Chain 1
and turn.
Next row: SC [single crochet] 9 [1 in each top of stitch of row below
including the top of chain stich in below row.  If you feel with your  fingers
at this time you should feel 10 bumps, twisted stitches or whatever you  want
to call it.  The very first one will feel a little different]I want to  say
maybe  flatter], but there is 10 of them.  Now chain 1 and  turn.  Mentally
count the chain as #1 and then count each sc as you make it  .

In a message dated 2/26/2012 11:15:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,