[Nfb-krafters-korner] KK Charity Group

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Jan 3 03:43:19 UTC 2012

Contact David andrews.
He can probably set up the charity group on the devision page.
This way it can be accessed by those who don't use facebook.  I am sure that
lots of people don't use facebook or twitter, or any other social media web
site.
Just a suggestion.
Have a blessed day.
Melissa Green
"Happiness is a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond your
grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."