[Nfb-krafters-korner] KK Charity Group

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 07:34:29 UTC 2012

Hi Melissa,

David Andrews does not maintain our website (I do). For this year, we are
using Facebook Groups. The division page that the message refers to is the
NFB Krafters Division Facebook page. Sorry for the confusion. This is an
experiment this year to reach those that use Facebook. Perhaps next year
there will be another member of the division that is willing to chair a
charity project that is not on FB. However, the group page is a public page
and you do not have to have a Facebook account to view the posts that are
made there.

Cindy Sheets, chair
KK Charity Group