[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help please

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Jan 3 17:50:57 UTC 2012

Joyce,
Not exactly sure what you are saying or asking but let me try to answer this.  It does not matter what YOU call peg one and peg 24 as long as YOU go the same way each time.  I call peg one the peg on the right of my anchor peg and work around in a counter clockwise fashion.   Remember, the yarn that connects from peg to peg should be lying on the inside of the loom if you are doing your e-wrap correctly.

Cindy Z.