[Nfb-krafters-korner] KK Charity Group

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 19:42:22 UTC 2012

My guess and I am not too experienced  with the hat loom stuff, but I  did
a hat on the 24 peg loom and it was a little small for my 6 month Prince.
[done with double strand worstered] If you use maybe the Wooley Chunk that
seemed more stretchy and I did the 31 peg with like between 6 and 7 inches
for  the 8 year old Princess.there is a baby out there that is waiting for one
of  your hats and it will find someone to fit perfectly.

In a message dated 1/2/2012 10:23:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,