[Nfb-krafters-korner] flexi loom

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 19:23:58 UTC 2012

They have 2 looms available on the website, but call them up and ask them
for more info as I did purchase 3 different looms from them before
Christmas.  She had told me tshe had a limited supply of the round looms  and would
only be carrying the mitten loom once these were gone.

Small Child round loom 31 pegs.  I used this loom to make a hat for  the 8
year old.  The mitten loom has 2 looms 18 peg and 12 peg looms
She also had a limited supply of 36 peg loom.  This one I got and it  did
seem large enough for an adult size, but I did not use it yet.

As far as pricing I don't have any idea except  what is up on the  website
and I suggest you call.  I have not called or spoke to anyone from  the
website since before Christmas, so don't have any advise for you  there.

I am a newbie with these loom things and stumbling along, not sure if this
is my cup of tea or not.

I made 1 hat and then picked up my knitting needles and made the other 2
Princesses their hats.  I love my knitting, but just wanted something easy
to work with, hoping not to have to concentrate much to do, but learning
curve  here is taking concentration.

In a message dated 1/12/2012 12:27:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,