[Nfb-krafters-korner] red hat ladies

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Wed Jan 4 22:24:33 UTC 2012

Hey Joyce,

That sounds fun.  I'd like to consider doing the candy tree.  I'll research
it and let you know about the materials as it gets closer to August.  I
mean, we have several months.  I think we already have several craft ideas.
I'd like to see a snowman or tree towel on straight needles like you did on
the KK loom.  Okay, just thought I'd write on that topic.

Regards,

Denise