[Nfb-krafters-korner] red hat ladies

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 16:14:37 UTC 2012

I found and got the safety pin beading red hat ornament  kit and
directions.  I made a couple of them up, but need to do research for the  feather
decorations.  Something if I find it I will teach it in  August.

Remember everyone we do Christmas in August classes.  So start  thinking
ahead and plan to teach and take a class.  This is the time to  pick up those
Christmas and holiday kits on sale and test out doing them in the  next few
months.