[Nfb-krafters-korner] needle for super bulky yarn needed

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 5 19:58:23 UTC 2012

It also works well with scotch tape

 Dixie
~  @-> ~ <-@  ~

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Neva Fairchild
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 7:37 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] needle for super bulky yarn needed

I use a 1 inch square of heavy paper, like the paper your yarn label is made
of, and fold it over the end of the bulky yarn and poke it through the eye
of the needle. You can search for yarn needles and see if any have
descriptions that include eye size, but this works pretty well.

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039