[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for suggestions to make "hangers" for eggs

Heather Kirkwood hkdawn at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 06:15:40 UTC 2012

Hmmmm....maybe if I can find the right kind of wire. I think the stuff I've beenusing, the floral wire, is too flexible. I need something thin, but more sturdy. I flew home this afternoon so I'll start experimenting! Of course, I came home to a real mess! Apparently, there's a water leak somewhere in my bathroom! I have no idea when it started, but that's the first order of business in the morning! Yuck!

Heather Kirkwood
Director of Outreach, Vice President
Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Network
One South Road
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
1 (800) 789-9HPS
www.hpsnetwork.org

Personal blog: www.heatherkirkwood.blogspot.com

Search the Web at www.goodsearch.com and choose the HPS Network as your charity!

HPS New York Conference - March 16-18, 2012