[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beaded snowman

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:06:29 UTC 2012

Barb,

My personal tip is to ask some one with strong fingers to do it for you!
that is what I did and even my husband found it really difficult.

Terry suggested subtracting one bead off of each pin, such as the pins with
ten beads can have only nine. This isn't as tight, but is better than
nothing if you can't do it any other way.

Dixie suggested bending the head of the pin backward so the tip of the pin
can get in, and my husband was able to do this but not me.

Thanks to Todd, I am finished with those pins and have already wired two
rows. The wiring is a breeze compared to those pins!

Cathy