[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beaded snowman

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jan 9 15:02:58 UTC 2012

I am having the same problem, Barb.  Mine hardly move, so I am leaving it at nine.  I also had trouble with c, d, e and f.  I had to subtract one clear bead.  I understand what the patern is creating, the curvature of the mouth, so I was able to judge where to subtract the bead.
This is the first project I have trouble putting on all the required beads!

Terry P.